Hi @Raze!

I hope you can read this post despite the chaos that has been generated in this thread. This is the only way we have to communicate directly with Larian Studios and it would be a real shame to waste this opportunity.
I distance myself from all those users who have insulted you and other members of the team and hope that a constructive discussion can be created about this thorny issue.

Since the first DOS our community has never been considered in the list of localizations and not being able to enjoy the best of the titles you have released in recent years has been tough. Fortunately among us there are enthusiasts who have twice worked on a localization in a voluntary way and above all professional way.
The reasons behind those hard work were to make the Italian community fully enjoy your titles and to emphasize the presence of our community for future titles.

When Baldur's Gate 3 was announced at E3 2019 and in interviews Sven declared Italian as one of the official languages we were all full of joy also because we believed we had succeeded as a community in demonstrating our passion for the team.
Learning about the team's step backwards in your forum was a real stroke.

I know at Larian Studios you work iteratively and keeping a lot of localizations under control would be really difficult.
But I know that in DOS2 some languages, in addition to those made by amateur teams, have been officially added over time thanks to the collaboration of Bandai Namco.

Being this time Baldur's Gate 3 which also sees the participation of Wizards of the Coast, a company well present in our country and which translates its products, I'm sure you plan to take care of other languages after release and we really expect to be in that "secondary" list.

Best regards and good job!