I apologize to all the moderators, all the developers and all the non-Italian players who will read these posts.
This kind of attitude is not to be considered constructive in any way, for anyone, it is extremely offensive and unhealthy.

I try to mediate what the whole Italian community is asking:
1. Why did you wait for the last second to give us this bad news?
2. Have you really done market research conducted by marketing agencies that prove the lack of aptitude of the Italian market to buy RPG (specifically BG3)?
3. Did you really understand the historical significance that this title carried with it not only in the communities most accustomed to buying RPGs.
4. Did you know that in Italy we are in second place After english for purchase in relation to traslations of DND manuals?
5. WAS WIZARD OF THE COAST questioned in advance OF ITALIAN LOCALIZATION? Or is it only for your choice?
6. Is it your belief that those who play the paper game of Dnd did not intend to buy BALDUR's GATE 3? Is there market research in this sense?

7. The entire Italian community, which from what you can see is not very little ... does not ask for the EA with translation, but asks for the OFFICIAL CERTAINTY OF BEING IN THE FIRST LIST AVAILABLE AT THE LAUNCH OF THE FULL RELEASE. What do you answer? YES OR NO? do not tell us maybe, rather in a few weeks to give us a CLEAR answer to this question.

I hope for your answer.
Thank you

Last edited by Maco; 22/08/20 01:17 PM.