Originally Posted by Raze
Originally Posted by RedHex23
in the days when the Italian localization was in the plans, did you identify who would have carried out the localization?

No. That would not have been looked into until the actual preparations began to start the localisations.

Originally Posted by Elledain
Larian there is a certain possibility of having the translation in the distant future or it will all depend only on the profit you will have from the sales of the game ... are there no other possibilities to hope to see it in our language?

Additional localisations can at least be considered after the game's release. The better the game does, the easier it would be to justify localisations where the demand may not exceed the cost of the translation, but that is not the only factor involved (and, I do not know if or how much that specifically is a factor for Italian).

Originally Posted by Metallo
I hope you can read this post despite the chaos that has been generated in this thread.

Of course. I don't know the status of any potential localisations, or if there is such a list, but I can pass on your comments.

Originally Posted by chantalion
I'm Chantalion and with two different teams (Sciarada team and T.i.g.e.r team) I have translated into Italian D: OS, D: OS enhanced, D: OS2.

Thank you, and I hope you do not now feel exploited. That was never Larian's intent, or the reason Italian was not included in the initial BG3 localisations.

Originally Posted by Malabolgia
Sorry but it's a chain of mistakes, all in the same direction, quite difficult to believe

When one mistake is caused by an earlier one, it tends to go in the same direction.

Originally Posted by Maco
I hope for your answer.

I will pass on your questions to those who may be able to answer.

Originally Posted by Squesing
considerating also the refuse by the community manager to take actions against Tuco that was trolling

If that was the ban line, many other people would have been banned, as well.

Originally Posted by Squesing
Quite a shameful image Liaran is offering to the public.

I assume you are advocating for censorship only against people you disagree with? Have you consider that in a forum where posts are moderated for content, everyone venting about their anger / disappointment on this subject could easily be banned? Offence and trolling are very subjective, and at the best of times would be applied unequally.

Not a single apology from your part has been made about this despicable and unpleasant situation.

This current situation is quite ironic, since few months ago the biggest D&D game in Europe was played in Lucca with the presentation of Descent into Avernus, probably the biggest event about D&D that Wizards has ever made.

Last edited by Trynd; 23/08/20 06:39 AM.