Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 26 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 25 26
apprentice
apprentice
Ma che risposta é questa?
Quindi posso tranquillamente insultare e denigrare qualsiasi etnia ,handicap e dio? Inoltre trovi offensivo chi dice che la tua risposta é stupida ma non trovi così grave chi insulta i più deboli? Fai pace con il cervello

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raze
If you do not support free speech you disagree with, you do not support free speech.

This is only partially true: some speech is criminal and does not only not deserve support, nor freedom. Hell, I've been in UK longer than I care for, look where are we now with all that free speech, a nation who has completely lost its mind.

Italy isn't in a much better shape, to be fair.

apprentice
apprentice
Ma quando mai , l'Italia é oltremodo inclusiva e rispettosa ovviamente ci sono eccezioni come in tutti i paesi ma sicuramente molto meglio di altro

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by pbrosio
Ma che risposta é questa?
Quindi posso tranquillamente insultare e denigrare qualsiasi etnia ,handicap e dio? Inoltre trovi offensivo chi dice che la tua risposta é stupida ma non trovi così grave chi insulta i più deboli? Fai pace con il cervello

Devi capire che la trazione anglosassone di libertà di parola è molto più drammatica di come la intendiamo noi continentali: in America, fanatici religiosi della Westboro Baptist Church hanno spesso profanato funerali di soldati con manifestazioni a dir poco blasfeme, e non li si è potuti fermare causa costituzione americana. Raze è canadese, ma la matrice è sempre quella.

Ps: poi gli hanno menato, alla WBC, ma dettagli.

apprentice
apprentice
Ma non é solo questione di etnia anche qui c'è chi vota salvini ma non tutto il nord da del terrone al sud,sta anche al buon senso delle persone e sembra che i canadesi come etnia e lui come persona non ne abbiano

veteran
veteran
Ma quando mai , l'Italia é oltremodo inclusiva e rispettosa ovviamente ci sono eccezioni come in tutti i paesi ma sicuramente molto meglio di altro

Con misura eh. Salvini, Meloni e comprimari sono ancora a piede libero.

veteran
veteran
Ma non é solo questione di etnia anche qui c'è chi vota salvini ma non tutto il nord da del terrone al sud,sta anche al buon senso delle persone e sembra che i canadesi come etnia e lui come persona non ne abbiano

Infatti io non parlo di etnia, ma di tradizione culturale e, perché no, legale-giurisprudenziale.

apprentice
apprentice
Soprattutto perché si fa rodere subito quando gli si dice che da delle risposte da idiota

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Raze
Originally Posted by Squesing
And no, since the discrimination was public and also Raze's answer was public, I don't understand why this issue has to be solved in private. And most of all I have already discussed in private and I want to go public with the unreceivable answers i got.

I hope that you means that you want to keep my replies public? Posting things from private conversations said in confidence is not acceptable, and is far more serious than juvenile insults.

And the reply to your previous post on the last page of this topic:

It is a matter of racism and discrimination and insulting autism that you are justifing.

I didn't try to justify anything anyone else said.

Free speech for discriminating autism?

If you do not support free speech you disagree with, you do not support free speech.
Also, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, But words will never hurt me".

He even write me in private messages...

Click a user name, View Profile, then click the Ignore button.

Your answer is simply not human, stupid and not receivable. Shame on you.

That is rather insulting and abusive for someone just finishing quoting the rules of conduct.

Obviously I meant that I wanted to keep public the discussion with you. I mentioned the general content of my private conversation with a mod, without saying who was specifically, just to get the idea that I had already try to solve the problem in private.

Maybe you ignore that "free speech" is not total. There are a lot of kind of speech that general ethic, and laws in many countries, stigmatize and/or forbid. Racism and discrimination are some of those things. You are saying nonsense just to provoke me, because YOUR OWN RULES says that.

Have you ever heard about Popper's paradox of the tolerance, anyway?

And if I am insulting you (I am actually insulting and annihilating the irriceivable words and discrimination apologetic concepts you are expressing) it is just because you are poorly accomplishing to your jobs, here. And I am talking about the job to be human, before being a moderator. You fail in both, anyway.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem

Infatti io non parlo di etnia, ma di tradizione culturale e, perché no, legale-giurisprudenziale.

Comunque a parte tutto prova ad andare sul forum blizzard e dire una cosa del genere entro quanto vieni bannato e questo é anche segno di serietà di una società

veteran
veteran

Comunque a parte tutto prova ad andare sul forum blizzard e dire una cosa del genere entro quanto vieni bannato e questo é anche segno di serietà di una società

Vabbe i mod blizzard hanno la coda di paglia per le CAGATE che hanno fatto

apprentice
apprentice

Vabbe i mod blizzard hanno la coda di paglia per le CAGATE che hanno fatto

Blizzard come esempio puoi andare pure sul forum Microsoft a dire una cagata del genere vieni bannato a prescindere e non giustificato

veteran
veteran
And I am talking about the job to be human, before being a moderator. You fail in both, anyway.

Snark like this does not help your cause in any way.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by The Composer
And I am talking about the job to be human, before being a moderator. You fail in both, anyway.

Snark like this does not help your cause in any way.

He is provoking me with alt right nonsense instead of making something in front of a public multiple discrimination. I don't know why I am not allowed to be upset and say what I actually think about the value of his actions. Don't want to judge his person, but his actions here are speaking out loud.

Last edited by Squesing; 23/08/20 01:24 PM.
veteran
veteran
You are provoking yourself.

journeyman
journeyman
You are provoking yourself.

Now you are provoking me with absolutely no argument. Lucky that you wanted to help me eh?

You are another troll.

Last edited by Squesing; 23/08/20 01:25 PM.
veteran
veteran
Sigh.

journeyman
journeyman
Sigh.

Wow, you are so meaningful. I guess you are right now that you waste a comment to sob here.

And I was the offtopic one eh?

Lolz

veteran
veteran
Sigh.

Wow, you are so meaningful. I guess you are right now that you waste a comment to sob here.

And I was the offtopic one eh?

Lolz

Ok to be honest, you aren't being fair to Raze. I don't know if he is an alt-right wannabe fascist or not, but I'd say no.

And I also think your accusations of discrimination aren't that solid: it's not like they have something against italians or italian language. They just didn't care enough.

apprentice
apprentice
ou!! avete rotto il cazzo come cazzo ve lo devo dire!! fine

Page 12 of 26 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 25 26

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard