hello Larian , I wanted to start by congratula on the work done in DoS and DoS2. In both titles I spent so many hours with pleasure. Steam tells me it takes 400 hours for both of us. it is evident that I appreciated your work. but I wanted to point out one thing, both titles were purchased once the Italian translation was confirmed. mine is not a protest and I do not want to be annoying under any circumstances, but I am sure that you are perfectly aware that as for DoS even bg3 is not a title that leverages graphics.... all the beauty lies in understanding and enjoying a deep-story game with thousands of dialogues that immerse you in a fantastic world. I want to make sure you realize that this kind of game is not the wet dream of so many kids in high school who normally play a cod, fortnite, Fifa. many fans of baldur,s have a life made of work and family, far from the English courses made in high school. don't take it for granted that by now everyone knows English ... it's one thing to read a manual in English of a few pages, it's one thing to stand whole evenings in front of a monitor with the constant doubt of misinterpreting a dialogue. your work requires more effort, a sacrifice that I would never have asked bethesda for their Doom, at Ubisoft for a new farcry, to name a few. You gentlemen are about to give birth to a title that will probably remain in history not for ray tracing, not for battle royale mode... you are drawing the dreams of so many people who have been expecting an epic story that has been going on for 20 years. This work is like a marble sculpture in a museum of plastic sculptures... marble requires more work, more attention, more love.... so I invite you to open your museum to as many people as possible not to limit the entrance. thank you for the time spent reading and I apologize for any mistakes.