Originally Posted by Malabolgia
I mean, it's pretty easy to promise something to raise the expectations of an entire community and then remove it without even giving notice. And we're not talking about a minor feature. Ok, you are free to do it, but this is what happens next. Not to say that their image gone below zero for me now.

So you propose it was done deliberately because that would be some great benefit to promote the game, and then you prove that is (obviously and predictably) not the case? There have been a couple of instances when developing the Divinity games that unexpected delays or dropped features caused some backlash (though most people were supportive of delays to add content or improve the games, and understanding of planned features being cancelled if they ended up not being feasible [specifically, the day/night stretch goal for the D:OS Kickstarter]). Larian has increasingly tried to minimise that possibility by not announcing things too early, but obviously is not perfect.

Quindi proponi che sia stato fatto deliberatamente perché sarebbe un grande vantaggio per promuovere il gioco, e poi dimostri che (ovviamente e prevedibilmente) non è così? Ci sono stati un paio di casi durante lo sviluppo dei giochi Divinity in cui ritardi imprevisti o funzionalità abbandonate hanno causato qualche contraccolpo (sebbene la maggior parte delle persone fosse favorevole ai ritardi nell'aggiungere contenuti o migliorare i giochi, e la comprensione delle funzionalità pianificate che venivano cancellate se finivano per non essere fattibile [in particolare, l'obiettivo di allungamento giorno / notte per D:OS Kickstarter]). Larian ha sempre più cercato di minimizzare questa possibilità non annunciando le cose troppo presto, ma ovviamente non è perfetto.

Originally Posted by Katsura
Gli sviluppatori implementano le varie traduzioni non le fanno loro

We do have internal translators, actually, in addition to contracting external companies. Even if a localisation is entirely translated by another company, there is still extra overhead managing the implementation, loca QA, testing by gameplay QA, etc, and increased complexity based on the number of localisations being done at once.

Abbiamo traduttori interni, in realtà, oltre a collaborare con società esterne. Anche se una localizzazione è interamente tradotta da un'altra azienda, c'è ancora un sovraccarico extra per la gestione dell'implementazione, il controllo qualità della località, i test tramite controllo qualità del gioco, ecc. E una maggiore complessità basata sul numero di localizzazioni eseguite contemporaneamente.