(Translate by Google)

Hello everyone. I start by saying that I love and admire the work done by Larian Studio since the first DOS. I am a talented and brilliant developer and I believe that there is no doubt. At the announcement that Baldur's Gate 3 would be entrusted to them, I could only exult. I am a huge fan of classic rpg and knowing that, after twenty years, one of my favorite sagas would come back to light through the hands of those same developers that I admire and appreciate so much made me even reach out to buy a PC from gaming (1500 euros), especially in consideration of the fact that one of Larian's major personalities stated in an official interview that the game would ABSOLUTELY be localized in Italian. Now, I think I am speaking on behalf of the whole community in saying that the problem is not so much not having the Italian language at the launch of the game (we sadly got used to it, unfortunately), but the disregard of a promise made openly to the whole community .
I don't think these users are to blame for what is perceived to all intents and purposes as an injustice. I am the first to understand why certain choices can be made, but we must also know how to make them and above all communicate them. Why, to add to the dose is also the way in which everything was "discovered". Not even an official press release, nothing, just a silent modification on steam, as if you were hoping that people would not notice. And in the end everything is confirmed only thanks to an ordinary user who, noticing this, stops to ask for explanations and the answer given to him was, summing up: "Ah. Ehm ... we were wrong."
Here, "we were wrong" is not acceptable. Not after all the premises. All this saddens me deeply, more than I suspected. We have to wait AGAIN for the amateur work of some poor asshole who will do everything for free (having to wait the usual 2-3 years). Well ... I think this time I'll pass.
Thanks anyway for the work you are doing, I envy those who can fully enjoy the product. But this time, it was a really low blow.

Last edited by Fresh91; 25/08/20 11:52 AM.