Originally Posted by Nebbit
Still, full price for EA. Full price is what we pay for a full game. I will buy EA, don't get me wrong, but still, every early access I've bought has had a lowered price tag because the game was still in development and not yet fully released.
If this game was going to release fully in like 2-6 months, I would not say anything on the price, but it may be years before full release for all I know. Feel like the price may be a tad high.

Interesting how you could manage to make your post here (after several obvious edits at least) palatable vs. the pointedly flame-baiting troll version you made on the Steam forums (that was since deleted) where you knew you could get away with it. I notice you didn't pointedly call out Larian for being 'greedy' here cool

As someone else pointed out elsewhere, alot of EA's involve independent developers or smaller dev teams, etc, so how EA is handled, whether discounted or free, is a different contextual framework there. Larian is well known at this point, on top of developing a AAA game using the most recognizable roleplaying IP/system in the world....so to expect even a discount in this context isn't really logical. And as has been stated already, you're not paying for EA, you're paying for the full game ahead of time, and being granted the ability to play a bit of the game now and help provide feedback for refinement of the game, *if you even choose to* - and you don't have to make that choice if you don't want. You could instead wait until full release and pay the exact same price for the game then if you don't feel comfortable paying for it now.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do. But it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.”---Dale Carnegie.