Originally Posted by Nebbit
Originally Posted by Tyndaleon
Originally Posted by Nebbit
Well, if you saw all the childish answers on steam, there was no point in continuing the conversation there..

I'm a regular participant on the Steam forum, I was actually one of the people who responded to you, and the responses were not childish at all....they were simply refuting your opinion with actual logic and fact. And you do yourself no favors when your first post out the gate basically is telling everyone that if they don't agree with you, they're delusional and wrong.

Also, comparing a hardware appliance such as a tv to a piece of gaming software is more than a bit of a ridiculous comparison - its not even comparable to apples vs oranges, but rather more like apples to socket wrenches.

Well, If comments like these are not childish, then we have different opinions on what childish comments are.
"Nebbit sounds like Panda with a different account."
"Also noting Nebbit ^ is setting out to be a one-trick pony of a forum troll"
"Shut up. Just don't buy it during EA. Buy it when if fully releases. And shut the hell up."

Yes I compared it to a tv, but it does not matter what I would compare it to, the point would still be the same, replace "tv" with anything else. I guess you just didn't get my point, and I might have written it poorly, English is not my main language.

I'm just saying that early access is early access, it is not a preorder. A preorder is a preorder. Yes, the price you pay will give you the full release at the end, but you are still not paying for the full release, you are paying for early access. Greedy might be a bad choice of words, I just don't know a better word for it.
Yes, this game will most likely be worth more than others, not saying it wouldn't. What I'm saying is that early access, is just that, early access. And should then have a early access price. If the game at full release is worth $60, then early access should be less. like $45 - $50.
I might be the only one to think this way though laugh

Yes, I know I don't have to buy the game if I don't want to pay the $60. I will pay the $60, and I will probably love the game, but I feel like I'm still allowed to think the price is too high and that I'm allowed to put my thoughts into the discussion.

You know what's also childish?

Deleting every post in the Steam forums so the only chance anyone has to see what you said and the arguments you want to make are in the quote boxes of people responding to you on the Steam forums.

Here's the direct response from someone to "nebbit sounds like Panda with a different account."

Originally Posted by Electricia
Nebbit sounds like Panda with a different account.

We get it, you don't want to pay for early access. Then don't, it's ok to wait for a full release if you prefer. Some of us like to have an early look.

That was a respectful response, because your determination about the price and not getting early access were very much like a user named pandariuskairos who made it very clear that they opposed early access and wanted it free because they didn't want to pay to be a beta tester.

"Also noting Nebbit ^ is setting out to be a one-trick pony of a forum troll."

You were making every single thread, even those not related to early access or pricing, all about pricing for early access and calling Larian greedy. I can't even quote your comments and name the threads they're in because all your posts mysteriously got deleted.

"Shut up. Just don't buy it during EA. Buy it when it fully releases. And shut the **** up."

You did make every thread about it and wouldn't stop talking about it, as previously stated.

Can't prove it or provide links, because all the posts were deleted.

"I used my last magic poo to check in on my daughter." Scanlan Shorthalt.