Mi associo a questo pensiero. Sono stanco di essere preso in giro da gente che prima CONFERMA ASSOLUTAMENTE una traduzione, per poi rimangiarsi la parola data. Non volevi farla? Semplice, non dire nulla. Nessuno si sarebbe indignato. Tenetevi il vostro gioco, fortunatamente ci sono Software house che non abbandonano noi italiani. La cosa che dispiace è che vi ritenevo una delle migliori software house in circolazione.. Ma oltre alla bravura è da tener conto anche del comportamento che si ha verso i propri fan, ed in questo avete sbagliato clamorosamente. Questo sarà il mio ultimo messaggio.

-----

Translated by google

I associate myself with this thought. I'm tired of being teased by people who first CONFIRM AN ABSOLUTELY a translation, and then take back their word. Didn't you want to do it? Simple, don't say anything. No one would be outraged. Keep your game, fortunately there are Software houses that do not abandon us Italians. The thing that I regret is that I considered you one of the best software houses around. But in addition to the skill, you also have to take into account the behavior you have towards your fans, and in this you have made a resounding mistake. This will be my last message.

Last edited by Sirius_Bk; 09/09/20 12:52 PM.