I have to be honest, when I read it I wasn't believing it. THANK YOU!
I don't think I'll buy the EA version (for the simple fact that, as a gamer, I prefer to have the finished product in my hands), but on the day of the full version ... hand to wallet!!!
Also, not to be mischievous ... but until I see that the Italian language is really present in 1.0, I would prefer to avoid risky purchases.
For the rest, thank you for listening to us. We know we can be noisy sometimes, but in this case it was for a very specific reason.
As I said in my previous posts, I have always esteemed you as a software house, I am happy that the BG license has been given to you. Now, I hope you keep this promise.

Thanks again from the heart. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Devo essere onesto, quando l'ho letto non ci stavo credendo. GRAZIE!
La versione EA non credo che la comprerò (per il semplice fatto che, come videogiocatore, preferisco avere il prodotto finito tra le mani), ma il giorno della versione completa... mano al portafoglio!!
Inoltre, non per essere malizioso... ma finchè non vedrò che nella 1.0 la lingua italiana è realmente presente, preferirei evitare acquisti azzardati.
Per il resto, vi ringrazio di averci ascoltati. Sappiamo essere rumorosi qualche volta, ma in questo caso era per un motivo ben preciso.
Come già dissi nei miei post precedenti, vi ho sempre stimato come software house, sono felice che la licenza di BG sia stata data a voi. Ora, spero che manteniate questa promessa.

Grazie ancora di cuore. <3

Last edited by Fresh91; 11/09/20 02:29 PM.