Originally Posted by Il_Rettile
Comunque anche senza fare un "serpentone" di commenti infantili e alcuni persino minacciosi verso la software house stessa e verso alcuni moderatori di questo forum, ci sarebbe stata la lingua italiana nel gioco. Cioè era così difficile contenersi e a fare commenti costruttivi a riguardo senza sfociare in cazzate infantili e altre robacce?

Se sanno fare 2+2=4 (e lo SANNO fare) hanno capito con le traduzioni dei due DOS in Italia c'è mercato per questo gioco, solo che fino al gioco finale è normale non sapere molto. Pure io ora come ora sono in dubbio sulla presenza o meno di un'iconica razza di D&D (Dragonborn) giocabile per esempio, ma che ancora non è stata annunciata, so che non è proprio la stessa cosa, però evito di fare lamentele infantili come alcuni hanno fatto in questo topic e attendo.

Con la pazienza si ottiene tutto! Visto? con la pazienza ora si ha la conferma che il gioco finale avrà la lingua in italiano! avete già dato le scuse però?

Btw also without to make a "big snake" thread with childish and some threatening comments towards the software and some of the moderators of this forum, will be secure that italian localization will be in the game. It was so hard to make only constructive comments about the argument of this topic, without go in some childish bullshit and other childish things?

If they can make "2+2=4" (and THEY can make it) they have understand with the previous amatorial italian localizations of the first two DOS games, there is a market in Italy for this game genre, the thing is until the final game is released, it's normal to not know many information. Also me, now, i'm doubt on the presence or not of a iconic playble race of D&D universe (Dragonborn) for example, which is not announced or leak for now, i know that is not the same thing but i avoid to make childish complaints like someone did in this topic (also quote "autism" and similar thing as a insult to another user? awful) and i wait patiently.

With patience you can obtain anything! SEE? with patiece now we have the CONFIRMATION that the final game will have italian language! but you have just say "sorry" for all the childish comments and other thing?

PS: my english writing skills are not so great, i am more skilled to translation and reading of english language than the writing.

Nonsense.
We only had both of DOS games translated because a group of indipendent italian translators stepped forward and made this abnormous amount of work for free, otherwise we would never had italian localization for such games.
Larian history is clear, they never translated any of their games in the past by theirselves, only exceptions are DOS games but I already explained why we ended up having italian localization after a couple of years since their launch.
Probably without an online petition, without tons of emails that had been sent to WotC and the insane and rightfully amount of discontent from italian community, we would never have an italian localization for BG3 aswell, patience woud have been absolutely useless, if you want something sometimes you need to fight for it and not patiently waiting untill something changes miracolously.
It was pretty much clear that italian would never made through the release of the game without any kind of outcries and complaints, their mod was very clear about this matter.
Originally Posted by Raze

I was referring to the full release. Was that a recent interview? Do you have a link?
I'll check with the person in charge of the localisations to confirm / clarify. I'll also merge your other topic about this here.

Anyway your post is pretty much pointless, I've seen lots of guys here who are now grateful to Larian for their decision, including myself.

Last edited by Trynd; 14/09/20 11:28 PM.