Hey guys, was having the same problem and Shift + Right click did not help.

I did tinker with Windows Event Viewer and noticed that it pops an error suggesting it did screw up stack pointer during launch. After digging into the settings I've noticed that my core affinity was not set to all cores (I am using the Process Lasso to divide system processes,games etc between 2 chiplets on Ryzen) but rather to the last 12 threads, same issue with first 12 - It did cause crashes. When sI've switched CPU affinity to defaul all (0-n) threads it suddenly worked both for Dx11 and Vulcan, no need for admin rights either.

I know affinity can also be changed in Windows Task manager, so you might want to try that if you did tinker with affinities manually (for example for Steam app as a whole).

@Raze
This tweak also resolved my issue with the Divinity 2 Original Sin - DE which was not launching with the same crash on startup. I remember you posting a lot of troubleshooting suggestions on the forums when I searched for solution, but I do not remember this one. Thought you might want to know of this.

Cheers.

Last edited by Wiasor; 07/10/20 10:03 PM.