I find it interesting that people are having any difficulty with the combat. I'm going trough five fights between rests without issue. I didn't short rest for the first time until after the fight outside the grove, so I did everything in the tutorial, the intellect devourers, the guys outside the crypt, all the guys inside the crypt at once, the skeleton at the end of the crypt and the fight outside the grove on no rest and just a handful of health potions.

I picked a fight with the Harpies while half bloody without spell slots and I absolutely slaughtered them. That was after the goblins under the grove, the two teiflings guarding the goblin prisoner and the druid healer. I have to wonder if it's the game or the character design/party layout. For instance, I'm not running with Shadowheart. My main is a Warlock and I have Fighter, Rogue and Wizard. I attempt to come at fights from odd angles and force the opponents to come to me while I pick them off, or use game mechanics against them, something this game is very well suited for.

Last edited by Kal Spiro; 09/10/20 05:20 PM.