Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I'll make this quick and concise. You can change your companions without taking a long rest by opening up the Map and on the right side you can find the list of Waypoints you've found along the way. Along the list of Waypoints, select the Camp and you'll be teleported into your Camp and from there, you can change your companions with ease.

I don't know if anyone else has posted about this but I might as well spread the word because my friend and I discovered this during a character moment he had with Asterion. For spoiler-free, it did not go well and we were both stuck playing as the companions.

Have fun switching your companions either for story or party composition reasons.

Last edited by Sandblisz; 10/10/20 05:23 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
I dont know how to get everyone to rest. I can do one person at a time but not party. So many of these mechanics are not well explained unless I am missing something.

No other game has rewarded my low impulse control with so many glorious unintended consequences.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Whenever you want to initiate a long rest, there is a button (looks like a small campfire logo)on the mini-map (right side of the map) and a pop up will appear asking if you want rest for the rest of the day. If you're playing solo, you can click on any of the bedrolls that's around the campfire and click yes. If you're playing multiplayer, everyone has to click yes in order for everyone to get a long rest.

Last edited by Sandblisz; 10/10/20 03:18 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard