Originally Posted by Deemer
Originally Posted by Demoulius
Some situations warrant those rolls however. The tadpole and Nettie examples are perfectly fine.

Originally Posted by Demoulius
My experience with Nettie dident get past the 1st skill check as I failed that one miserably so dident get to see them xD

You're just entirely talking out your ass here by your own admission.

I thought I had seen multiple tests with her but then renembered I failed at the first test. That said with the tadpole I do recall multiple tests and IIRC I failed one but still got to squish it.

But lets take the Nessie situation under a little closer look and see if 1 single test is realistic, yeah? You are trying to convince a druid who you just told to her face that you have a illithid tadpole in your brain Who has NO way of removing it and want to ask her to just let you waltz right out of there. Oh and remove the poison plox.

No single test should be able to get you out of the shitter in that situation. You should be able to convince her of several things at least. 1: that you arent an actual thread. Something that the mere presence of the tadpole already debunks so good luck with that one. 2: That an actual solution is nearby and can be reached in time. She already tells the player that she herself cant solve it. But the lost druid leader (forget his name) could. But since his status is unknown, again; good luck with that one. 3: That her act of poisening you isent in the best interest of the people at the druid conclave. Even with 1 and 2 taken into consideration. Which from her perspective; it is.

Her acts are totally in character for a druid. Infact like she says shes trying to be mercifull to the player while also protecting the people around her.

Il see if I cant stumble my way back to the druid conclave. Ive avoided her since last time but I want to see the implementation for myself. But again, I dont see a problem with the concept of multiple rolls in complicated situations by itself. Maybe they just need to work on the way the conversation goes.