Agreed with OP.

The dice rolls is making the choices feel arbitrary. I'm fine with conversation checks coming from stat based, but these random dice rolls feels sooooo pointless. I'm just not feeling invested in my character or the dialogue cause randomness determines all my dialogue options.
As for combat, I like that movement is separate from Actions, however i wish there was a better primer/tutorial cause it took me ages to figure out how to fight well (I'm pretty sure I'm still missing a few key mechanics here and there). I wouldn't say no to going back to the AP system either.

Another thing I want is controller support so badly. I'm just not able to do K+M. I have to keep my camera on my character, constantly adjusting the view. I want the camera to just follow my character in the center as it moves.

Also want the companions to follow me when I jump, right now I've to make every companion jump individually in order to follow the MC.

However one thing that blew me away is the conversation cut-scenes!!!! OMG the character models, the lighting, the DOF, everything is so perfect. It's been ages since conversation cut-scenes were this good. This reminds me of the Dragon Age origins cut-scenes. I hate when the DOF is turned wayyyyy up like in Horizon ZD.

Last edited by Raur; 11/10/20 02:55 PM. Reason: Clearer statements