Lae'zel is definitely Lawful Evil in my book, she's just not adhering to our particular societal expectations, but her own society's rules and structures. Could be Neutral Evil I suppose but I'd definitely go for Lawful.

I've seen very little indicators that Gale or Wyll are Good aligned, they could just as easily be Neutral. Wyll might seem to slip into good territory but I get the impression his "Folk Hero" act is more about his ego and about hiding his Warlock stuff in plain sight. He has a soft spot for kids I suppose but you don't have to be Good for that. That being said, I haven't explored their content much.

Astarion doesn't strike me as Lawful much, more Neutral or Chaotic Evil. He makes up a lot of excuses as to why he's not so bad but ultimately he's fickle and bloodthirsty, and disapproves when when you don't follow his personal whims. Chaotic Evil for sure in my opinion.

Shadowheart is a bit more tricky than the others I think. D&D 5th seems to have done away with the "cleric alignment needs to be one step from deity alignment" so she could technically be any alignment. I'd put her as Neutral Evil, she serves an evil god willingly and even if she's not the "murder and kill" type of evil just because she values subtlety, she very much much does not give a shit about the fate of an entire camp of refugees, civilians and children. We'll see if that holds when
I join forces with the Goblins and eradicate the Grove