First of all thank you Larian!
I am excited to be playing this game, Its be a blast so far and when I finish up with my first play through with what is available ill probably go back and replay it again so see how much more chaos I can cause. So far, I have put in about 20 hours and its led me to some very funny encounters and some very challenging encounters. Everything feels like it belongs in D&D 5e and thats very impressive! I love seeing how much love and care has been put into the product as of right now and cant wait to see everything else you'll be putting into the game in the future. Now onto what I am really doing here on the forums and that is giving you guys a heads up on a few things that I have ran into on my adventures.
I picked a rogue halfling for my first character and set out to become an arcane trickster. In terms of my halfling luck, was it only supposed to work only once and not once per long rest? I have only used it once and then it was not getting any more prompts when I have rolled ones.
Secondly thinking it would be fun to use my mage hand to magically get enemy at a safe distance with spells and pick pocketing but I have a serious problem, when i picked Arcane Trickster it did not automatically grant me the use of the mage hand to use in battle. This means all my ideas of messing with enemies kinda falls flat. I'm not sure if its user error but i cant see it in my spell page.
Third, when i roll the D&D dice during an interaction, i wish that instead just using what the dice rolled. the dice would roll and then it would add all the bonuses because it can appear pretty confusing. Also it may not be calculating the rolls correctly because even with my bonus i had a minimum of +5 which should auto auto pass the check but when i rolled and met the check it did not pass...
In my current play through, Shadownheart is stuck in camp and wont become my follower, this happened because i did not pick her up in the beginning when you can find her at the door but she sought me out afterwards at camp and joined my party then. When i dismiss a follower and asks her to join me she says yes but then when i go out to the map she is not with me.
I know there is more but currently these are what have been messing with me.
-L
Last edited by Lowkey_Mandius; 12/10/20 11:47 AM. Reason: misspelling