Originally Posted by Pupito
Firebolt is considerably buffed because of the way it works now, I don't know if it's just because I've been having good luck or something, but in my experience it always applies burn and it burns right away, as well as at the start of their turn, on top of causing damage because they take more damage when they move out of the fire surface. I'm hoping this is just a bug and that it won't give burn damage right away or cause damage for moving out of that tiny pool of fire.

I believe the Sleep spell has been changed, because in the PHB it says "This spell sends creatures into a magical slumber. Roll 5d8; the total is how many hit points of creatures this spell can affect. Creatures within 20 feet of a point you choose within range are affected in ascending order of their current hit points (ignoring unconscious creatures)." while I believe the way it works in BG3 is that it puts creatures up to a predetermined HP amount to sleep. Could be wrong on this one, been a while since I looked at sleep in BG3, will check and edit if needed.

You are definitely right about sleep. Adding it now.

"Old time love song will die so swiftly.
You never trust me-
For a while it was nice, but it's time to say bye....

I'm cold, you're so cold-
You're so cold, you're so cold-
No-no-no, cold, you're so cold...."