Originally Posted by Pupito
Yeah, Gale is pretty much the only companion I actually like, he's a hard guy to dislike cause he's just a happy go lucky wizard who likes to talk. Plus, since him and Wyll are the only ones who seem to actually be rather nice to you so far, it's pretty hard to turn him away. Literally the only reason I don't have Wyll is because I have Gale, and I keep Shadowheart around since she's at least somewhat better than Lae'zel plus I need her prayer or healing sometimes lol.

I have a feeling Shadowheart can be persuaded away from her worship of Shar at some point, a lot of what she offers sounds like dogmatic propaganda. Its not just in her name, but also in some of the things she responds to with approval. I think her struggle is between the shadow of Shar and her own very human heart. So I keep her around as well. And Wyll, and Lez, who in spite of what else can be said about her is absolutely straight forward about everything she thinks. I can deal with anyone so long as they are honest. And she isn't half bad with a heavy cross bow, since 90% of my combat encounters have involved raining death from unassailable heights.