~More observations

I would point out that in multi player if a player opens his traveling container to place things in it when another player is in their own that that player can grab those items from you which should not be possible. That seems like a bug and it was just happenstance that we noticed it.

Also in multiplayer, it should not be possible to just grab items from another player from their inventory unless that character is dead or they attempt to pickpocket you. Maybe an implementation of an ask style system where you can request an item and if they say yes you get it? Its mostly for immersion for me.

Lastly, for now, the dice rolls have been a bit buggy, if i have a base attack +1 from my modifier on an attack damage roll should I not do at least 2 damage on a roll 1? I'm sure Larian address this at some point.


~Bows for show, knives for pro~