Well I feel with what I have read on the DOS2 forums, it's a feature people want. I think it will turn off a huge amount of people in the fan base to know that once again, they cant import a character to a friends game in a Larian Game. I have 3 D&D groups I play with on a regular basis and they refuse to buy this until it gets answered. Its a big deal to a lot of people. I understand you have your opinions, but you presented them in this hostile way. You dont even understand how the function works and you still felt the need to reply a basic "nah-uh". Youre not giving an answer that im upset with. Youre spouting an opinion with ZERO knowledge. People listed several games with the import/export feature, but you feel the need to speak up for Larian, before they confirm or deny, just to deny. I dont need to prepare myself if the feature isnt offered as it will just be a single play through title with one character. But if they have the feature, then im playing every race, every class. So yes I posted several time, as did you, to MY post about a feature I want. You felt the need to come in and troll the post for no reason, because you dont understand technology.