Originally Posted by Into Oblivion

I have done multiple analysis in (other) random number generators and it did show me often these number generators aren't very well in generate unified distributed numbers. Especially mean value and variance do often have errors and do shift from their theoretical values.

Please do some research and check if this is the case here too.

Thank you!

I haven't had any big problems myself with the rolls and have missed plenty >80% but also hit several of the (few) <20%. What I know from these discussions from other games with random chances to hit is that many players get a scewed perspective of outcomes as they are very unlikely to take a shot at the low chance ones at all, hence they almost never experience the "lucky" hits.

However, for random chances in games where you tend to save and reload encounters a lot one of the first things that is interesting is; when is a new seed generated and how/for how long is a seed stored. If a seed is stored in a save and a new one not generated in some interval then there is a big chance you will see similar results to acions when you reload.