Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Maxximenez
The main thing I really just want to know from Larian is what are bugs, what are design choices and what are simply not yet implemented. It'd help me guide my feedback, especially on changes from 5e to BG3.

This too. It's hard to give detailed feedback when you can't even tell apart deliberate design changes and planned features that are just missing currently.

Last edited by Tuco; 13/10/20 08:15 PM.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Orbax
So, this morning i submitted a bug through their feedback system with this issue. I just got an email, right now:

Sorry to hear that you feel distressed about not being heard (enough)! Rest assured, we are reading, listening and lurking across all of Larian's main platforms. A lot of feedback is also scooped up when no one thinks we're looking!

I do appreciate how it may feel wondering if the message ever goes through at all. We're responding to as much as we can, as fast as we can.

We appreciate all the time and effort everyone spends in helping with making Baldur's Gate 3 better, including yours. So do share your thoughts and know that there are many eyes in the forest, and they are always lurking... Always watching.

For now, the team is fully engaged in further developing the game, fixing issues and constantly looking to improve the game, and make sure everybody has their early launch technical issues smoothed out. A lot of this is made so much easier based on feedback from the community, such as your own. So, thank you!

------------------

Awesome. Thats what I wanted to hear. Cheers, Larian!

The same effort and time they used to make a response to you could've become a community update to ease the minds of everyone. Just saying.

Necromancy is just recycling...
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Druid_NPC

The same effort and time they used to make a response to you could've become a community update to ease the minds of everyone. Just saying.

Very true, and I still want that. But I do appreciate getting a response within half of a business day considering the volume of stuff they are getting. Its honestly more than I expected.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by UnderworldHades
Tuco is correct. There is a GCD event or w/e video where Sven talks about OS2 and mentions how armor system was loathed but they were stubborn and said "they just don't understand " and regretted shipping with it. Can't link it atm cuz using phone at work lol.

Hopefully they learned from that. I expect that have a vision but need to shift through feedback to see if there are real issues being reported and address them.

If they nail this, they could have this franchise for decades so need to think beyond the short term and they can still do a different game with DOS:3.

They also have the advantage of WoTC giving them rules that WoTC as play tested & tried to polish so should leverage that.

enthusiast
enthusiast
*Celestial music plays* Behold my kin, our prayers have been answered.

Necromancy is just recycling...
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Druid_NPC
*Celestial music plays* Behold my kin, our prayers have been answered.

Now I just want cake.

What is the problem you are solving? Does your proposed change solve the problem? Is your change feasible? What else will be affected by your change? Will your change impact revenue? Does your change align with the goals and strategies of the organizations (Larian, WotC)?
veteran
veteran
Speaking of Community Updates.

🥳

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by The Composer
Speaking of Community Updates.

🥳

I read it, and I guess the previous comments just above were referring to this as well.
It's not exactly what I wanted (as I said just saying "We are listening" without summarizing what's their take away from the feedback received is of limited use), but as a first report I'm ready to admit it isn't half bad.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard