Hello, first of all I would like to congratulate you for finally returning with a game that I love so much, and that even though I played all the other games of the same style for a long time I didn't feel on a live "board".
But not everything is perfect, you are covering the whole and forgetting details that make the game even cooler, such as weapons with scabbards and hanging from the character's belt, as seen in pillars.
You have the unique chance to create something magnificent taking advantage of what has been done well over the years, everything that has been perfected in other titles, whether in narrative or graphic details, all of which helps to make the game richer, and I'm sure that you will change many things and will change for the better, I bought the game and finished it, of course I know that it should not be even 10% of the content that you are planning for the game.
But it was possible to get an idea of ​​all the potential you have.
Another thing that could come back that was also used in other titles were the scrolls telling the story where we saw a drawing of a group of heroes, that gave a sense of enormous depth to the game.

Is there a possibility of a body editor? create stronger or thinner bodies?

Sorry for the boldness in proposing some things, but I really love this franchise for many personal reasons and I would like to see it once again at the top and I hear a lot of complaints from people who are not going to come here to write any line, and I decided for the first time to write for a company, one that I admire so much.

I sincerely hope that every success can come to you for this new game.

Last edited by atrelegis; 13/10/20 04:26 PM.