Hi LizNuzz! Nah doesn’t feel like downplaying at all.

Knowing that he’s a vamp beforehand would just make me want a scene where he tries to negotiate his way into the arrangement, because that would be fun, and this way was weird and (as others have pointed out) kinda nonsensical. I think it should be a better scene cuz I actually liked his shtick a lot.

It’s DEF odd to me to hear so many people saying there’s nothing sexual about vampires! It’s a clear theme in Dracula and the Slavic lore it comes from. And to be clear I love vampires and vampire stories. I don’t think this scene was clear in its intentions or execution.

No, knowing that it’s painless doesn’t change anything. Numbing someone out before you do stuff to them in their sleep is uh...still creepy to me. He could be using knockout drugs and syringes and it would still be gross imo.

And like. You change three seconds of dialogue and problem solved. I haven’t seen anything in the above objections that would be significantly changed if he directly confronted the PC or was caught chupacabra’ing a cow.