A situation about realism just came up today when I was playing. I need to kill a boss and she is in a corner room with only two guards (one is also a boss). I go to attack the first boss (so I only have to deal with three enemies - trying to play it smart), got the surprise roll, but SOMEHOW, five goblins also joined the fight from the large front room that was over 100 ft away without any alarms or any other way to alert them. No, the druid is not with me. Only me and my three companions. To prove how far away the five goblins were in the large front room, it took them three or more turns (full movement speed) to reach my party. By the time "reinforcements" reached us, we had already killed one goblin, almost had the goblin boss dead, and the drow was already hit as well. ALSO, the three goblins in the room RIGHT NEXT TO THE ROOM WE WERE FIGHTING IN did not aggro or join the fight. How is it five goblins from over 100 FT away joined the fight but the three in the room right next to us did not?