Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Shadow Heart is truly neutral and adaptable to the player, at least in EA it is shown that way. I didn't see her worshiping Shar make her evil, maybe we'll see that in release, maybe not. It seems to me that she is little submissive and can become both neutral good and neutral evil depending on how the player influences her. This is not bad, many players will love it. She's such a sweetheart. And she cannot decide what she really wants, to understand herself.
I think she can even be made to worship Selune or become a big asshole if there is a great desire of MC.

Unlike many people I see positing on the forums, I kinda agree with this. She is somewhat neutral, though I wouldn't say she is good. Despite that, she does have a "Shar-and-me-first" attitude, which means she doesn't balk at some evil deeds, though she may not be fond of them. This is why I put her at NE, like Shar, but the softer side she starts showing if you build up reputation with her does suggest that she could also be True Neutral. That said, I'd say she is probably NE if we are likely to get a druid companion.