Originally Posted by FatePeddler
I don't understand what your point is.

If it's about the writing being bad, then I don't agree. I personally really like the writing(aside from Shadowheart), I think it flows well for a single-player RPG, especially compared to other single-player RPGs(Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, Mass Effect) it starts off strong and fun for me.

I don't understand your point about their clothing being an issue, everyone was abducted by the Mind Flayers, so they would be in all sorts of different outfits and from different places, beliefs, all walks of life.

The art style of this game is also realism. That's why they used motion capture to animate everyone. I don't understand what your point is.

Just because you accept what every fantasy game feeds you does not mean he does not have a point.

None of the origin characters match the story being told. One of the reason the entirely self made party of not origin characters cannot happen fast enough.

Also in a real DnD game, a DM would tell these edgelords with fancy armor at level 1 and things that screw more then help the party to go remake thier characters into a real one

Last edited by CamKitty; 16/10/20 06:53 AM.