[Beware Spoilers Ahead]

Hi there,

The thing I dislike the most right now is that I feel I'm being forced to constantly switch my companions due to story reasons, and that the overall party size of 4 is too limiting for a D&D, especially a FR campaign.

Example:

- At first I got Shadowheart
- Later I got the Rogue
- Then after a while The Wizard from Waterdeep, Gale.

Now I already have a full party of 4.

A little later I rescued the Githyanki, and she of course couldnt join me, because I reached the maximum party size of 4. So I needed to send her to camp to talk to her later. Now since she claims to know someone who can help with the cure, of course I immediately switched to camp and hired her into my party and kicked Shadowheart of the group (I'm a cleric myself) - Which at this point I already found very disappointing since I really liked her the most of all the companions as of now.

Anyway, When I went to explore the ruin where we first met Shadowheart I again hired her back because I thought that she originally wanted to get inside and I should bring her with me for story reasons.

So I kicked out someone again. (2nd time now).

After the ruins I told Shadowheart to go back and idle at the camp again, so I could continue with the rest of my party.

Now I reached the Druid Grove and I again have the feeling I need to send someone to camp so I can hire the Blade so we can kick the Goblin Boss's arse.

This, imho, is a stupid design decision and really slows down the gaming experience and also unnecessarily kinda forces you to throw away the party composition (and playstyle) you just got used to.

I feel if I don't hire those guys into my party which kinda start some new story questlines I will miss out on something.

I really dont like that.

Please Larian, you need to change this. This is not fun.