Originally Posted by Warlocke
Originally Posted by Hachina
Originally Posted by Warlocke
This could be a bit of a stretch, but if a character planned on dying and being brought back, or just happened to die but there were allies nearby who both intended to and had the means to bring them back, then this is information that would be available to the tadpole. Thus, it would choose to sit tight.

Resurrection in the FR setting is a difficult contrivance to build a narrative around, though.

Can't you just open the skull of the dead, remove the tadpole and heal him / ressurect him after? I Mean, he is dead, so you can just open up his body now.

You can’t heal a dead body.
If I recall correctly, mangling a corpse that badly would prevent Revivification. At that point you would need True Resurrection.

Okay, That a good point. But i'm not so sure about the mangling corpse thing, I mean, its just a bit of surgery. Surgery existed even in medieval time, and trepanning is a very old technique in human history. I doubt removing a part of the skull and sewing it back would make a corpse ''too mutilated for reviving''. After all, human can survive with an open skull.

Last edited by Hachina; 16/10/20 09:12 PM.

If it's what it's takes to save the world, then the world doesn't deserves to be saved - Geralt