Originally Posted by Synaryn
Originally Posted by Hachina
Well it is strange that all the character are bisexual. In previous Baldurs gate game, all the character leaned toward one or the other gender , not both. I v already said this, but making everyone pansexual, everyone ready to fuck you at the camp party is totally unrealistic and kill a part of their identity. Its makes all the character the same, and make dialogue irrelevant.

Lae'zel : see me as a monster, wants to kill me
Gayle : Likes me
Will : neutral
Shadowhearth : Hate me, tell me to stop talking to her whenever she can.
Astarion : Charming and secretive, still tried to kill me and bite me.

Guess what? They all want to have sex with you at the camp party. Doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl, doesn't matter if you got along with them or if they disapproved every single reaction beforehand. Everyone is open bar, free to get taken.

I enjoyed the long dialogues with Baldurs gate2 companions, and the fact that you had to give the good answers AND be the good gender AND do their quest right to have a chance to go with them. It made sense. You weren't the same person if you tried to date Viconia or if you wanted to be with Aerith.

Over the course of three playthroughs, I've had every companion except Astarion turn me down at the camp party. Shadowheart especially didn't even want to speak to me after murdering the tieflings and druids, and Wyll straight up left. No idea where you got that idea.

You're actually right. Fortunatly I had an old save . I talked to astarion first and accepted his offer. Then all other companions expressed their disappointement and jealousy, which made me think they all were fine with it. But if I reload and ask tem out, they refuse . That actually a problem with the dialogue you get once you accept either companion offer, which seems to always be the ''disappointement, jealous'' one. Hopefully this ll be fixed after EA.
Seems that you need to build sorta good relationship with them before bedding them. Still, I believe the first part of my point still hold. When all of the character are pansexual, they are less unique and less realistic IMHO.

Last edited by Hachina; 18/10/20 09:43 PM.

If it's what it's takes to save the world, then the world doesn't deserves to be saved - Geralt