Originally Posted by Sunfly
Originally Posted by Argonaut
Originally Posted by Sunfly

Your reading comprehension already enables insults. At no point did I say it was desirable that a class should be dead weight, in fact I didn't make a judgement one way or the other at all because that wasn't what was being discussed. I was questioning the idea that clerics were essential party members as had been suggested. Whether or not that state is desirable was beyond the scope of anything that has been discussed in that chain but that didn't stop you from feeling the need to jump in with a tangent so you could keep boosting your post count like you've been doing throughout this whole thread. If you want to keep sealioning for the last word though then we can keep going like this.

I never said you made any claims.
I never challenged your viewpoint.
I am confused as to how calling them dead weight and describing how you leave the cleric behind is not passing judgement but fair enough.
I asked you a simple question out of curiosity using your own words. Yes, I am quite involved with the discussion in threads that interest me and if you feel I made a superfluous post where I am not actively discussing the game please point them out and explain why to me and I will delete them. I never insulted you. I never insinuated anything negative about you. You have been hostile to me and have been denigrating me the entire time for asking you a question. Here is the question:

Originally Posted by Argonaut
The fact that one of the most central classes and one of the major classes of the game feels like dead weight doesn't bother you? I would consider that a red flag that needs immediate attention.

Please tell me how that warranted the extreme aggression you are displaying towards me.

"You don't think (clear bad thing not being discussed) is bad? I'd find it bad personally."

Sealion.

You failed to explain what has warranted this aggression on your behalf and what your problem is with the question I asked you but I am beginning to notice a pattern here. I'm terribly sorry I don't talk like you, but rephrasing what I said didn't change what I asked at all.

I am here to discuss a video game. Please do not try to rope me into anything other than that. Thank you.