Originally Posted by OneManArmy
https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Necromancer_(5e_Class)

I'd really like to see a necromancer class for the main character. The game already has spells from the school of necromancy, but I would like it to be a full-fledged necromancer and not only a school of magic for a wizard.

It is quite difficult to find the spell "Speak with the dead", and for the necromancer it is given by default as a spell

The second reason is that the Necromancer's main characteristic is charisma, which is extremely useful in all dialogues. For a classic wizard, the main characteristic is intelligence, and this upset when I played as an evil magician and wanted to completely immerse myself in the plot

Already been more than enough changes from 5e without them adding classes that dont exist. It's a subclass of Wizadry and it may or may not come in. There is also the Cleric death domain. But to add a whole class? You're playing the wrong game if you want that.
Having a secondary stat in Charisma will do more than enough if you pick the right class. Asking for a class JUST so you can get everything you want is ridiculous.