I too feel the same about a lot of what you said.

1) I for one don't mind the hostility from the npc's. Its just a story, I like it. Who know's what the other Act's will hold

2) The battles suck, I have said this before in another post, It feels like every battle is played out by a champion chess player, meh no chaos , Every time the enemy goes right to the high ground and bombs my player characters with endless ranges weapons, Fire, acid , blindness, fear, after a few playthroughs i've really lost my taste for the game now.

3) I know this is EA , and this is to be expected, My characters will get skipped in the combat round.. I lost a entire 40 hr saved game, my search and completion of the underdark was lost.. that bummed me out. I know the game will be wiped anyway.. so there is that

Over all the game has had me enthralled. I guess my biggest fuss is the combat, and camera.

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk