Originally Posted by noodles666
The real culprit here may be the fact that the tooltip is showing you a percentage chance of success. If instead it was showing the true roll to beat along with your corresponding roll, you would possibly feel less slighted by the outcome.

If this was included, I hope they'd make it optional. I'm fine with the percentages, however I also appreciate the nature of the dice very much. :hihi:

Thinking about it though, would it really be much better? The odds as such are not that intuitively to grasp in particular on advantage/disadvantage rolls -- at the moment the game does all that Math and displays the correct probability. People may be very bad with probability, but they intuitively grasp that higher percentages are better than lower ones. Plus on the 95% to hit chance, you'd need to roll a 2 at least, which as shown in my big post on this page, can still go wrong not only in sequences, but also in a row. Thus people who wanted to believe the dice were rigged would still insist they were rigged even if they weren't.

Originally Posted by Sadurian

There is probably money to made developing an computer overlay that allows you to take your virtual dice and wash them in (un)holy water to recharge their luck.

First DLC just got announced. laugh

Last edited by Sven_; 20/10/20 01:14 PM.