Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
W
If you ever look up half-orc fan art on Google, it seems that people really like their sexy half-orcs.

enthusiast
enthusiast
As a sexy a big muscular elf with tusks instead of regular teeth.

I accept nothing else

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
The Incredible hulk but with tusks.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Ho sexy?

Very!

journeyman
journeyman
Exactly as sexy as Gobbet from Shadowrun: Hong Kong.

V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Since they are playable, then they will be passable.

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Garona from WoW sexy.

Not at all they are repulsive, man beasts. Creatures of darkness.

W
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
W
Originally Posted by xMardeRx
Not at all they are repulsive, man beasts. Creatures of darkness.

[Linked Image]

old hand
old hand
[Linked Image]

Like this, from a game called Bastard Bonds.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by DumbleDorf
[Linked Image]

Like this, from a game called Bastard Bonds.

Lol. Was first gonna ask if the the ogre gene comes with unusually large "endowment" in the lower body area but then comparing the packages to the leg muscles they don't seem so intimidating anymore.

old hand
old hand

journeyman
journeyman
I prefer my orc so sexy that the lady orcs get impregnated by simply looking at him.

I know a half-ogre will not happen, but I miss that option from 3.5. lol Anyways, wouldn't mind seeing orcs as a playable race. I am getting the hint hobgoblins, bugbears, and goblins might be due to their being so many dialogue options. But yeah, half-orcs are definitely coming to the table I am positive on that. I think they just wanted people to try options usually not given. I would like to see moon elves as well which are the standard elf for Faerun, or at least they used to be the most common. Gold elves are I guess more common now, perhaps? I haven't been up-to-date for a long while. Did Evermeet stop trying to get Cormanthor (sp?) forest kingdom back? Anyways, another cool race I wouldn't mind seeing is the Fey'ri, if they still exist. Again my information is 3.5 edition. The world needs more of the monstrous races! Orcs, bugbears, and fey'ri OH MY!

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by Ghost King
I know a half-ogre will not happen, but I miss that option from 3.5. lol Anyways, wouldn't mind seeing orcs as a playable race. I am getting the hint hobgoblins, bugbears, and goblins might be due to their being so many dialogue options. But yeah, half-orcs are definitely coming to the table I am positive on that. I think they just wanted people to try options usually not given. I would like to see moon elves as well which are the standard elf for Faerun, or at least they used to be the most common. Gold elves are I guess more common now, perhaps? I haven't been up-to-date for a long while. Did Evermeet stop trying to get Cormanthor (sp?) forest kingdom back? Anyways, another cool race I wouldn't mind seeing is the Fey'ri, if they still exist. Again my information is 3.5 edition. The world needs more of the monstrous races! Orcs, bugbears, and fey'ri OH MY!

In 5E Moon Elves and Sun Elves are still a thing, they're now called High Elves, when you make a high elf, you can choose between making a sun elf or a moon elf and Fey'ri are just elf tieflings, anyways back to OP's topic https://funnyjunk.com/channel/dungeons-n-drags/Untitled/rzsTLem/

T
addict
addict
T
I'm hoping they hit the range of Shadowrun Orcs.

re: Gobbet

[Linked Image]

Basically I'd like people to have the option of both sexy and bestial to their taste.

Last edited by Thrythlind; 20/10/20 08:08 PM.
T
addict
addict
T
Originally Posted by mesmerizedish
Exactly as sexy as Gobbet from Shadowrun: Hong Kong.

HA!

I messed this quote.

To be fair though, Gobbet comes across as sexy in the art....but meeting her in person.........ehhhhhhhh....

Gal has....issues.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
I'm afraid I don't see the sexy there.

W
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
W
Originally Posted by Sadurian

I’d let her do stuff to my junk.

Cleric of Innuendo
Cleric of Innuendo
Originally Posted by Warlocke
Originally Posted by Sadurian

I’d let her do stuff to my junk.

Well, if (in some weird world) we double date, you take Gobbet and I'll happily accompany Is0bel. Problem solved.

Except that you'd be covered in food and rats whilst sitting too close to Gobbet as she eats, and I'd be locked into a virtual date because Is0bel would only meet on on the 'net.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard