Originally Posted by GaryOD
Originally Posted by Sadurian
Not everyone wants to load those Mods, though. They are an ideal compromise between not wanting the developers distracted into adding content or features that might delay release or break the budget, and those who want the features included in the Mods to have them available.
I, for example, have no interest in playing a goblin so would prefer the developers to work on other areas. That said, I don't want those who really want a playable goblin to miss on what they want. Mods are a nice middle ground.

That seems a tad unfair view to have. If your not interested in it then Larian should leave it to mods? They should only work on and add what you want in the game?

Of course I would want that. My ideal game is one that is crafted to my particular specifications. However, given that I know my personal choices are not going to implemented by the Larian team, what I express as my hopes for the game are simply my own opinions and are unlikely to have any impact on the final game. I would hope that everyone can similarly express their views on what they want.

This forum is discussing opinions. I am not stopping anyone else from expressing their own views and nor am I saying that my views should override anyone else's. I am not even stamping my feet and demanding everyone acknowledges me as being right. Your implication seems to be that I should not say what I want, which is not what a debating forum is all about.

Give us your own opinions.