Originally Posted by DumbleDorf
So theres nothing wrong with the game, just the people playing it.

I wouldn't say there could be nothing wrong. But it certainly is not as obvious as some make it sound. The thing is, bad rolls happen. There are curious streaks of not missing in a row, that's just the nature of any RNG, or dice. However, in the bigger picture of a longer run, this simply evens out (and the good streaks are forgotten, human psychology).

Originally Posted by mrfuji3

I appreciate your stats, but wanted to focus on this line. This is a bug (or something Larian has decided to change). In 5e, you always do at least 1 damage if you hit. Even if your strength modifier is -5, you roll a 1 on your damage die, the enemy has resistance, AND the enemy has that feat that reduces oncoming damage by 3. You still do 1 damage if you hit.

Didn't know that, I only got the 5e starter set. smile The game for the time being at least treads things that way until patched then, thx (I was really confused by no attack roll being displayed, despite the apparent hits -- it simply says "opposition took no damage" in the log or some such).

Last edited by Sven_; 20/10/20 10:21 PM.