I watched (some) of your videos. You make some good points, but your lack of understanding of how 5e works, and really poor combat ability makes your opinion less than helpful.

Right from the get go, does it seem like a good idea to enter a building with 3 large ogres? Why not pull them outside where you have more area to move around? Why not position your party on the surrounding rooves and pull with one party member?

This being the internet, some will accuse you of being negative for clicks. I will simply say that you don't appear to be very good at the game for the moment. I suggest you learn more about the mechanics and reconsider how you approach combat. I can get the same reaction and uninformed opinion from the average dude on the steam forums. If you are going to make videos, try being more knowledgeable and get some practice before jumping behind the camera. There might be some value in an initial reaction video, but then don't be so negative until you have a better understanding of what's going on. It's one thing to take your viewers along for the ride as you figure it out, but don't pronounce it to be shitty before you actually figure it out. There will always be viewers who understand the game better than you, and every single one will call you out on it.