- Astarion at some point gained the ability to use his off-hand attack twice instead of once. I'm PRETTY sure this is a bug because when I use a bonus action (Which this does), it uses BOTH off-hand uses of what I believe SHOULD BE only one use.

- Not a bug, Astarion simply becomes Thief with two bonus actions.

Some game mechanics issues:

- Guidance currently does roll d4 on background everytime again when game UI or engine does request its value. This is reason for many observed weirdness with dialogue rolls or shove.
- Pass without Trace adds +10 to all skill checks including checks in dialogue or shove check
- Bonus attack with offhand weapon does not add ability modifier to attack roll (even when the modifier is negative)
- Bonus attack with offhand weapon does add ability modifier to damage roll for all classes from 1st level. This should be case only for Figher/Ranger with Two weapon fightning style. In other words this style does nothing currently.
- Ranger Hunter's mark does not apply extra damage for bonus attack with offhand weapon.
- Shattered Flail passive triggers with every damage instance inluding bonus attacks or even each missile of Magic Missile spell.