Originally Posted by DZs7
For Shaman you can just allow her to proceed with her cure on you and you will end up with her and one other NPC pretty much alone, so you can take her out there without problems.
For Drow you just need to take out group of 3 goblins in surrounding room next to the doors (one archer moves around from that room to the balcony near Drow) and later on just don't allow them to use drums.
Dror Ragzlin is bugged, because script for global hostility just starts the moment he dies. So I won't matter how you will do it.

+1

But you need to down Gut fast or she alerts the entire temple as others have noted. Kind of annoying. Go to all the effort of getting her alone, close the door, and still end up fighting the entire temple if you can't DPS or control her down fast enough. She also alerts the nearby Zhent agents.

First time I fought the Drow I started by breaking the drum which alerted them instantly. One of the goblins still ran up and used it.. broken.. and alerted the entire temple. While it was hilarious watching him bang on the air over the shattered pieces of the drum, the resulting chaos was not so great.