SPOILERS (as I would assume you would find in this subject)

Bugs:
- In the Ruined Tower, on the floor above the hidden basement, the stairway to the "elevator" - if you angle it just right, you can jump down from the stairs into the room below, allowing you to bypass the secret door to the hidden basement.
- In the Underdark, near the trapped petrified drow - the SECOND set of vines from the bottom (after you pass the torch + poison trap, if coming up from the bottom), interacting / trying to climb that second set of vines, instead you will sink below the level and die. Luckily, you can just bypass the vines with a jump.
- When meeting the "fish god Bhaal", if you outwit the kua toa and he shows up - he didn't, for me. His "dialogue cinematic" just showed the spot where I'm assuming he would show up. For the remainder of the time I found Booaal (sp?) lodged in a rock below some mushrooms off a cliff. I could jump on the mushrooms, and get above him, but I didn't see a hidden path/door to find him accessible.

Oops, I forgot these couple too:
- Equipping Astarion with two hand crossbows (one in each hand) consistently led me to crash to desktop if he then animated in any way (moved, scratched his face, climbed, etc). I was hoping for John Wick.
- Why are elves susceptible to sleep?
- There's a lot of broken glowing gem SHARDS (thanks, eldritch blast!) that I can't reach, even with the help of flying, misty step, mage hand, and thoughtful placement of boxes. The majority of shards do fall on accessible terrain, but there is a significant, although small, set that just place themselves in unreachable terrain. Also, cool putting some of those gems on the ceiling. Also also, I spent WAY too much time eldritch blasting everything in the underdark. I also tried the Void things, that are supposed to pull unsecured objects towards them. Those appeared to damage things, but it didn't seem to pull anything (just, in general, not just shards).
- Wylls never game me two craps about finding his eye, perhaps because I didn't need another warlock in my party.

Not a bug:
- I loved the bit at the end. Hype train. Thanks Larian team! Looking forward to co-op play with EA owners now to see how they mess up their games!

Last edited by EtrnL_Frost; 23/10/20 07:27 AM.