Suggestion: let me hide completed quests from the quest log please.

Bugs: The tiefling trader in the druid grove - Dammon? - has a weird interaction with pickpocketing for me. If I successfully steal something without being caught or detected, he will still instantly go hostile as soon as my rogue leaves stealth. In contrast the other trader will just wander about for a bit and question people nearby.

I once managed to get Zevlor in a stuck state, but I don't know how I did it. I completed combat outside the grove, talked to him and got the quest to talk to Khaga, after that when I talk to him in his cave he gives a line saying to talk to him in the back of the caves, this blocks me from progressing all the quests that link back to him.

Enemies sometimes metagame like crazy, in a way that should not be possible. I once ambushed the 4 bandits in the ruins near the beginning, all of my characters started in stealth and out of sight. I had my warlock run into the room and oneshot one of them with eldritch blast, the ranger NPC's response was to ignore the warlock and fighter in the room and instead target the stealthed Gale outside the room and out of line of sight, that logically the NPC could not possibly know about. I understand enemies targeting the weaker party members first, but they shouldn't be able to prioritise a target that they don't know about.