Originally Posted by DuskHorseman
As the title says, I'm [/i]really[i] hating the plan that Larian has right now for companion lockdown after act 1. It really just kills part dynamics if not every one of the companions can interact, or so I think. I also hate commitment. I'd be cool if party members for natural reasons, but if they just bolted after Act 1 like is now the plan, that would be absolutely garbage. I like large and diverse casts of characters, not just three of them per playthrough! Please reconsider, Larian!

Please, let them know that you want more than 3 characters per playthrough but there is another solution : increased party size wink

I don't really care about that lockdown and I absolutely HATE games in which you HAVE to swap companions to enjoy the whole game, but I'm not sure that's what you're talking about.
A system like... BG1/2... where companions still have "their own life" suits better to everyone according to me, but that's not how Larian manage things because of Origin characters...
They all have the same story and the same introduction so Larian have to find a way to bring a little bit variety... This way of doing things is bad for many players, even if in that case it's not really for me (because I'll never change my characters during a playtrough).

This is another reason why I hate Origin characters.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 23/10/20 08:20 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus