Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I were a goblin, they would immediately put me in a cage, declared a spy, attack, no one would listen to what I say.

By killing other goblins, obviously? The caged goblin confirms that not all goblins are happy with alliance with the drow and worship of the absolute. Plus, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
And while we're on the subject of killing, don't you find it odd that the Fists of Fire in the Waukeen Promenade ignore a drow character when attacked by a drow?

In the camp, goblins do not attack the drow, it depends if you are a different race, but if I came there as a goblin, I would be made a slave very quickly. Yes, I could help them, only I would not have sex with Minthara , but a pit of spiders, because goblins = cannon fodder.

And where did you get the idea that the goblin will definitely make a slave? Everyone in the camp respects the character as chosen, regardless of race. Plus, Priestess Guts, another chosen one, is on a par with Razglin.
Choose a goblin = take a weak character on its own, and then face discrimination and curtailed opportunities throughout the game. It's too much even for masochists

Ironically, in 5th edition, the goblins are happy with a strong race, perfect for fighters, rangers, rogues and pladins.
It can also lead to non-standard actions. A goblin character, for example, can call upon other goblins to overthrow the leaders, becoming "race of the absolute" or something similar.

Choose a goblin = take a weak character on its own, and then face discrimination and curtailed opportunities throughout the game. It's too much even for masochists

Think of Viconia, who was tried to kill, rape, and burn during the original diology. The sun also burned her skin. She is a drow. Should Larian be banned from drow now?
I predict the crowd of people who chose the goblin because "he's so cute!" and then writing bad reviews on the forum and Steam and deleting the game

What?

Last edited by BuckettMonkey; 24/10/20 06:24 AM.

Hello there.