Originally Posted by Eddiar
Originally Posted by Tzelanit
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Originally Posted by Tzelanit
Because erotic roleplay and openly discussing sexual encounters with video game characters on forums is the pinnacle of cringe.
And as it's an open discussion, I can voice my disgust.

This game is 18+ and has all the relevant stuff, including the erotic component. The forum discusses everything related to the game, someone can be annoyed by violence, someone sex, someone racial discrimination of goblins, the best choice is just to ignore what you do not like and discuss what you like.

Our feedback on sex can make the game better for those who like its presence in the game.

To be fair, I really don't think that they're going to take feedback on sex from people who fantasize about it with fictional characters.

[Linked Image]

Anyway while the versatility of the romance animations is nice and I applaud Larian for not cringing away from it.
I think the best part of a RPG romance is the party banter and drama. That would be much more interesting.

What if a love interest dies because I failed at a story element.

Originally Posted by Topper
Originally Posted by Eddiar
Originally Posted by Topper
So good to see that we bad half-elf girls have someone to ..... reflect in... wink Can only hope Shadowheart has..well, that would be telling.. laugh Gotta love that Larian put a bit of kink in the the romance rope/trope.

I bet you are a dude in RL.

And your point is what...

Don't roleplay on the forums. Its bad manners.

Or you could just keep your intolerance in your pocket and pass it by?? My post doesnt break any rules and its relevant to the games development. So....

Last edited by Topper; 25/10/20 12:30 AM.