Old topic necro. Just had to say Rube sounds like a prude. Some people aren't afraid of sexuality, usually because they possess it. Unfortunately because of prudes you can't show ANY skin or you are sexist. This argument can literally go on forever. Women like guys with abs (usually) and men like boobs and butts (usually, I like a toned midriff on my ladies.) Im not saying a chainmail bikini is practical (or tasteful for that matter) but if they wanna show it let them. I've seen it on both ends, overly muscular dudes and buxom ladies. The BEST option would be to give players more options on body selection and attire so we could all be happy, but that won't happen. (without the wonderful modding communities) The WORST thing you can do is cry because it doesn't match your tastes. Specially a minuscule issue as elves showing a little more skin. (It creates diversity in the style of the characters.) Seeing as how 90% of the armors in this game are tasteful and practical, I'm pretty sure there is something else going on that would cause you to QQ.

I only bring this up and necro this thread because BG3 is the polar opposite. I literally haven't seen any real style or diversity in the armor selection (I know it's EA, but the lack of style is clear). Everything looks like they took it out of LOTR. Hopefully modding tools will allow CREATIVE people to make what we want. You probably think Laezels armor is sexist too. YOU CAN SEE HER LEGS. Get over it. You wanna see the same bland crap on everyone with no sex appeal or style, go play Mount and Blade or something. The rest of us will enjoy every flavor the world has to offer.