Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hrammr Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger

addict
addict
I legitimately can't tell the difference between the two male options. They sound like the same person. I can hear a difference between the female voices, but it seems like males really only have two slightly different tones of the same voice.

We definitely need at least one more. And maybe a tone slider. In a world where we can synthesize the voices and appearance of long dead actors I can't fathom why we can't have a slider to determine how bass our voice is.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by SaurianDruid
I legitimately can't tell the difference between the two male options. They sound like the same person. I can hear a difference between the female voices, but it seems like males really only have two slightly different tones of the same voice.

We definitely need at least one more. And maybe a tone slider. In a world where we can synthesize the voices and appearance of long dead actors I can't fathom why we can't have a slider to determine how bass our voice is.

Honestly I'm just waiting for realistic artificial voice acting so we can make dialogue great again instead of having to cripple it so it's feasible to have full voice acting.

stranger
stranger
I want a deep gravelly voice for my dwarven warrior but none really there, i don't want him to cry for help but something like i need to rub some dirt in this, or ha just a flesh wound or my mother hits harder than that. Or just cuss when hit no crying or begging.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard